Agendis Business Center Bavaria – downtown Munich
The Agendis Business Center Bavaria is situated in München Sendling at a prominent location, directly next to Theresienwiese, set up on the premises of the old trade fair center and close to the historic downtown. In the immediate vicinity you will find renowned companies like Gerling, Glaxo Smith Kline and KPMG.
The eye-catching facade in natural stone, the large windows and its sophisticated architecture define the exterior appearance of this prestigious office building in downtown Munich.
Altogether there is 11,000 m² office space over 5 floors with separate entrances and two elevators. Inside the building natural materials like wood and marble, light-flooded rooms as well as a green inner courtyard create a peaceful and warm atmosphere.
Within this building different rooms and spaces, starting with 12 m² up to entire office floors, are at your disposal - 40 fully equipped individual and large scale offices, flexibly usable according to the number of needed workplaces.
GALLERY - office, business address & conference room in downtown Munich
Top location with excellent infrastructure
- prestigious office building in Munich-Sendling
- eye-catching façade in natural stone and attractive inner courtyard
- external, electric sun-screen
- prestigious lobby with up-scale interior
- flexible space concepts
- high-quality furnished offices
- fully fitted designer kitchenettes
- underground parking spaces
Easily accessible location in downtown Munich
- 5 minutes to the center of the city / central station (by car or public transport)
- 200 m from Theresienwiese
- public transport in close vicinity
- 3 km to Marienplatz
- 5 km to English Garden