Agendis Business Center Munich Leopoldstrasse
The Agendis Business Center Leopoldstrasse is situated in the famous urban quarter Munich-Schwabing, but still in a calm area. The modern office building with its high-quality brick and glass façade has been designed as a U-shaped ensemble with two main and one connecting buildings. Thanks to big glass surfaces the complex provides light-flooded, pleasant rooms.
In the immediate environment you find renowned companies like Commerzbank AG, Deutsche Bundesbank as well as Münchener Rückversicherung.
The Agendis Business Center offers office spaces from 14 m² up to entire office floors. All 150 individual and large scale offices are furnished with high-quality equipment and flexibly usable according to the required number of workplaces.
Using the high-performance infrastructure of the Business Center Leopoldstrasse, like reception area, conference spaces, kitchenettes, etc. is included if you rent an office.
GALLERY - office, business address & conference room in Munich-Schwabing
First-class infrastructure in modern office complex
- modern complex with attractive glass and brick facade
- top office building at the Leopoldstrasse in Munich-Schwabing
- soundproofed windows and solar control glazing respectively sun-blinds
- electronically controlled blinds
- fast and free internet access, preinstalled CAT 7 wiring
- cavity floor for optimal IT networking and electrical wiring
- sufficient number of parking units at the underground parking garage
Easily accessible location in downtown Munich
- only 20 minutes by car to the airport and to the central station
- 12 km to the trade fair center Munich
- ca. 3 km north of Münchener Freiheit
- close proximity to Mittlerer Ring - good connection to all major highways
- peaceful location close to urban life with a vast number of cafes, restaurants, hotels and shops